I did several things today that I'm really proud of. Just thought I would share . . .
The first thing I did was to figure out how to strip down my Kirby vacuum cleaner and attached the carpet cleaner that I have never used. I have never used it because it's pretty complicated to attach it all to the vacuum. I had to do this because my son puked all over the brand new carpet in the family room. Luckily, it came out and the solution left a pleasant scent. As I was stripping the carpet cleaner back down, cleaning out all the associated bits, and turning it back into my kick ass vacuum cleaner, my son threw up again on the carpet. That will teach me to get ahead of my self.
The second thing I did today that I am proud of is that I cleaned up all that puke without puking myself. Gross . . . But I think the ability to suppress the gag reflux is a mom thing.
The third thing I did today that I am proud of is that I stripped down my sewing machine, cleaned it all out, and oiled it using only the shoddy instructions from Singer.
Do I smell a career in small appliance repair in my future? Maybe. And I apparently don't even need to take a mail order course!
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should try out to be the new Maytag repairman/woman!!!
Post a Comment