Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bubbles and Art


I would like to take a moment to thank Crayola for making washable markers. While not perfect, they are a vast improvement over the markers of MY youth. As you can see, my daughter Sasha found one of her brothers markers. She crawled under his train table with it (that is her special hiding place). I saw her sitting under there, but I thought she was playing with her toys. When she crawled out with a cheeky green grin, I about had a heart attack. Luckily, after just a few swipes with a warm wash cloth, it was all gone. And yes, I did check, they are non-toxic.
Lately, my son has been obsessed with bubbles. Luckily, I discovered that I can pour water and copious amounts of apple scented dish soap into the bubble jar to refill. Then the bubbles are fresh AND anti-bacterial.
Like the yellow fish in the movie "Finding Nemo" my son shouts, "Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!". Then he tries to pop them all!
Some new pictures of the kids have been posted HERE

1 comment:

Azure said...

the kids are total hams :) looks like they love the camera! the new house looks really nice!