Monday, October 09, 2006

New Home




Here is a picture of our new house. I'm kind of itchy to get started on the landscaping, as the huge grass bushes in the front aren't doing anything for me, but that will have to wait until spring.
Our move was really crazy. I think everyone was in such a rush to get the heck out of Cinci, that we went a little to fast. My bed got broken, but thank goodness my father-in-law fixed it. Everything else is scratched up and dented. But hey, we all made it in one piece, right?
So we have a long list of projects we want to do, and not enough time to do any of them. On a good note, I did get my curtains hung in the kitchen today. Not easy to do when you have a great big tummy like I do right now. It only took me four tries.
For the uninformed, we found out we are going to have a little girl. I've picked out a lovely paint color for the nursery, and my son's new bed arrived today. So we can start working on getting him out of the crib. Easier said than done, I think.
My son is starting to get a temper. His new thing is to bite mommy when he gets mad. So he's had his first time-outs already. He has a breakdown when my husband or myself reprimand him. It almost breaks your heart. After a minute or two, I give him a big hug, and tell him to keep his big teeth to himself. Hopefully, his little sister doesn't have the same urge. I don't know if I can handle two biters at once!

1 comment:

Azure said...

nice house!
for the bites: spray that bitter apple stuff on your arms. you can get it at the pet store...oh, wait. that's just for dogs.

guess mommy will be a teething ring for awhile!!!

-A