Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mult-task

I am the soon to be annouced new Queen of the Multi-Task! Tiara please! Roses please!

Things I can do at the same time:

1. Feed a baby and Feed myself

2. Burp a baby and put together a toy for my two year old

3. Work and watch tv, write my blog, and pay bills, all at the same time.

4. Drive and eat, while singing crazy children's songs to calm down my kids.

5. Drive and feed my daughter a bottle, in the back seat (I have really long arms!)

6. Wait for doctor at the office and finish reading whatever book I'm into at the time.

7. Do dishes or cook, and talk on the phone to friends and family

8. Grocery shop and entertain kids at the same time

9. Vac the floor and dance with my two year old and the same time

10. Rock a baby and relax at the same time.

Notice all these involve kids. I've determined that if you have kids, you HAVE to mult-task. You can't survive if you don't. I think once you become a parent, that part of you kicks into high gear.

So I'm waiting for my diamond encrusted tiara to arrive. It should be here soon. In the meantime, I think I have something elese to do!

1 comment:

Azure said...

oh my god! i was doing the multitask thing yesterday (sans kids).

i gave myself a manicure & pedicure while working on one of my research papers on my laptop, then did laundry while still working on the research paper. then i watched a video on my laptop for a work project while toggling back to a second research paper.

maybe the laptop is my baby. oof. that's sad.