Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Our 1st Christmas


It was my son's first Christmas this year, and we really had a good time. I had really forgotten how much fun Christmas can be. My husband and I just turned 30 this year, so we have spent all of our 20's without children to share the holiday with. In fact, I think that both of our families had about given up on having kids around for Christmas. The youngest, for a long time, was my husbands little brother, who just turned 18. He is probably wishing he were still the youngest. My son was really spoiled. He got lots and lots of presents from Santa and Grandparents. I know that he won't need any more toys for an entire year.
He was really good. Even though he is only eight months old, he tried to help unwrap the presents.
He really knew that something good was under that paper. Like all kids, he also really seemed to enjoy the boxes. Fisher Price tends to put babies on the boxes, and he looks at the pictures of the babies and giggles.
I think his favorite toy was a
stack of simple, bright colored cups that his aunt got him from Ikea. He loves to bat them around and try to pick them up with his hands. If I stack them up for him, he loves to knock it over.
My husband and I got him the Tigger you see in the picture. He loves to jump in his jumperoo, so
he is our little Tigger. You don't get cuter than this! For more Christmas pictures, click here.

No comments: